LED Power Driver ATS Model 8491
- For LED Power Driver testing
- Capable to test Multi-UUT/Multi-output concurrently that improve productivity
- Provide optimized standard test items for the Unit Under Test (LED Power Driver) to deliver excellent test performance
- Open architecture software
- Expandable hardware support
- Support instrument with GPIB/RS-232/RS-485/I²C interface
- User editable test library
- User editable test programs
- User editable reports
- Statistical report
- On-line Softpanel
- User authority control
- Release control
- Activity log
- Support bar code reader
- Windows 7/10 or higher environment
1. DC Electronic Load : Chroma 6310A/6330A Series
2. Transducer Unit/Module*1 : Chroma A849101/A849102, A849103, A849104
3. Time/Noise Analyzer : Chroma 80611 & 80611N card
4. Sytem Controller*2 : Industrial PC
5. DC Source: Chroma 62000P Series
6. Digital Power Meter : Chroma 66200 Series
7. OVP/Short Circuit Tester : Chroma 80612
8. ON/OFF Controller : Chroma 80613
*1 : A849101 transfers UUT output signal to voltage signal, and measure by 84911 LED power driver measurement card (200kHz).
The optional 80611N Noise card is required for 20MHz ripplecurrent measurement.
*2 : The controller includes both 84911 LED Power Driver measurement card and 84903 control card.
- 84911: Measure rms current, dimming current/frequency/duty, timing, power & ripple current (200kHz)
- 84903 : Provide BL control signal(DC level, PWM, SM bus), and enable ON/OFF signal.C Source : Chroma 6500/61500/61600 Series
Optimized Test Items
The Chroma 8491 ATS is equipped with optimized standard test items for LED driver testing (lighting). The user is only required to define the test conditions and specifications for the standard test items to perform the test.
The optimized test items cover 6 types of power supply test requirements. OUTPUT PERFORMANCES verifie the output characteristics of the UUT. INPUT CHARACTERISTICS check the UUT input parameters. REGULATIONS test the stability of UUT under varying line-in and loading changes. TIMING & TRANSIENT test the timing and transient states during protection. PROTECTION TESTS trigger and test the protection circuit, the SPECIAL TESTS provide means to test the most sophisticated UUT's when unique test routines are needed.
1. Output voltage
2. Output current
3. Ripple Current (RMS & p-p)
4. Dimming Current
5. Dimming Frenquency
6. Dimming Duty
8. In-test adjustment
9. Turn On Overshoot Current
10. Input Inrush Current
11. Input RMS Current
12. Input Peak Current
13. Input Power
14. Current Harmonics
15. Input Power Factor
16. Input Voltage Ramp
17. Input Freq.Ramp
18. AC Cycle Drop Out
19. PLD Simulation
Timing & Transient
*If UUT is constant voltage output
Software Platform of ATS
The Model 8491 Test Systems include the industries most sophisticated power supply testing software platform, PowerPro III. PowerPro III provides users with an open software architecture suited for a wide range of applications and devices.
Power Pro III is a Windows 7/10 environment, which provides necessary computer peripherals.